• Call Us: 786.440.5696

  • GET A FREE RANKING REPORT

    GARY
    Gary hired Your SEOadvantage as a Business Consultant in 2012

    Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity

    “I was looking for someone to help me progress in my quest as an internet marketer. Already with a number of websites up and running, I needed guidance and help to improve their rating in the search engines. In the process I came across Mark. Mark is true to his word. He easy to talk to and his experience shines through when you get into the subject matter. I would have no problems in recommending Mark’s services to others.”

    ROY
    Roy hired Your SEOadvantage as a Business Consultant in 2012

    Top qualities: Expert, Good Value, High Integrity

    CHAMPION VENTURES LLC

    “Mark is a true genius when it comes to mentoring and coaching me in the development of an online presence for my business. His guidance and hands on assistance have been of immeasurable value to me personally and my business start up. He is a true professional and is very patient with all associates. I have been told personally of the immense value Mark adds to our company by a top ranking management partner. Lastly, I appreciate the fact that he treats me as if I am his good friend! Thanks Mark.”

    UC DAVIS

    “Mark is a passionate and detail-oriented entrepreneur who will go the lengths necessary to serve your needs and the needs of your business. He is a professional and personal advocate you will be thankful for!”

    MARK & NAOMI
    Mark & Naomi hired Your SEOadvantage as a Business Consultant

    Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity

    “I started with Mark being a Mentor and Business Coach helping me to build an Online marketing business. He has always been very accessible and dedicated to helping others be successful. Recently he has changed roles as he started an SEO business and I hired him to help me with building a new web page Branding myself and generate traffic to my business. He has also helped with creating and starting a Social Media Campaign to drive traffic to my Website. I would have to say that he is very thorough and knowledgeable about this area. He is as consistent, reliable and trustworthy. I consider Mark not only as a Mentor, but as a close friend.”

    SMART NEW WEALTH

    “Mark has been invaluable in his guidance with the setup and daily operation of my business. He is a true mentor in every meaning of the word.”

    CLAYTON, MARKETING DIRECTOR

    “Mark’s professional advice, guidance and constant online support, enriched with a wealth of knowledge and leadership skills has proven genuine concern to see and help others succeed. That is a rare quality. When it comes to B2B or B2C online promotion, website design and development, I recommend Mark as a solid first choice.”

    NICOLE
    Nicole hired Your SEOadvantage as a IT Consultant in 2012

    Top qualities: Great Results, Good Value, High Integrity

    “Mark demonstrates total effectiveness in the area of leadership and integrity on a B2B and B2C level as well as personal. He and His company Your SEOadvantage has a great blend of professionalism and down to earth caring about people. He is a leader who challenges and inspires and then gives you the tools to follow through on the inspiration. That is a rare quality. When it comes to online business advertising, website design and development, I recommend Mark and Your SEOadvantage exclusively.

    PETER, PRO U ELITE BLACK MARKETER

    “Mark’s passion to provide solutions was evident from the first time we spoke. He always went the extra mile to do whatever it took to get the job done. I highly recommend Mark to anyone who values integrity and an extreme level of service.”

    CAROL
    Business Consultant in 2012

    Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

    “As soon as I started working with Mark, I knew we would work well together. His knowledge far exceeds mine, but he is able to make me understand easily. Mark is a fabulous person to work with, because he goes over and above in all situations. I’m so happy to have him in my corner.

    DR. CHARLIE, M3 MASTER CONSULTANT
    Wealth Masters International

    “When Mark Hayes takes on a project, you can rest assured that it will be completed on time, professionally, and with style. A man of integrity and high capability. Mark is a 3%. He leads the pack in whatever he does, with the other 97% following behind.”

    Wordpress SEO Plugin by SEOPressor YSA